Sunday, May 6, 2012

My Refuge

"I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust." Psalm 91:2

Thank You, Jesus for providing the way
Where God is my refuge both night and day.
In troubled times, yes, sad times too,
I delight in Your ways; in all You do.
Daily I endure the unseen fight.
My faith is in You, Lord;
In Your strength, in Your might.
The enemy may seek me, to try and slay
But God is my refuge, both night and day.
I will not fear, You are my strong tower.
Though the enemy curses, I will not cower.
I will not retreat. Yes! I will stand and fight.
God is my refuge day and night.
When I cannot see the malicious foe
Your Word brings me warning, I will know
victory will come in Your own way;
For You are my refuge both night and day.

Author ~ Joyce Andrews Bickel

No comments:

Post a Comment